Hotels in Memanbetsu, Japan
Search & Compare Memanbetsu Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Memanbetsu
Memanbetsu overviewMemanbetsu is surrounded by picturesque views of lakes. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Higashimokoto Nyuraku Museum and Abashiri Prison Museum. Check out local attractions like Memanbetsu Golf Corse and Higashimokoto Shibazakura Park. Memanbetsu is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MemanbetsuFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Memanbetsu is the place to go.
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $35 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
How to get to MemanbetsuFly in to Memanbetsu (MMB), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from downtown Memanbetsu.
What to see around MemanbetsuA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Higashimokoto Nyuraku Museum
- • Abashiri Prison Museum
- • Museum of Northern Peoples
- • Okhotsk Ryuhyo Museum
- • Abashiri Historical Museum
- • Memanbetsu Golf Corse
- • Higashimokoto Shibazakura Park
- • Yokoyama Fruit Farm
- • Tokyo University of Agriculture
- • Abashiri Lake View Ski Resort
When to visit MemanbetsuWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 44°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 67°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches