Hotels in Amakusa, Japan
Search & Compare Amakusa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Amakusa
Amakusa overviewAmakusa is surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Confucius Shrine and Oura Church. Popular attractions like Sofuku-ji and Glover Garden are sure to leave an impression. Amakusa is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AmakusaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Amakusa can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Amakusa hotels: Minshuku Tairyoumaru
How to get to AmakusaFly in to Nagasaki (NGS), 38.7 mi (62.4 km) from downtown Amakusa. Kumamoto (KMJ) is the next closest major airport, 52.1 mi (83.8 km) away.
What to see around AmakusaIts parks and mountain views are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Jusambutsu Park
- • Tomiyama Park
- • Gonda Park
- • Mount Hikoyama
- • Ashikita Seaside Comprehensive Park
- • Confucius Shrine
- • Oura Church
- • Sofuku-ji
- • Glover Garden
- • Megane Bridge
When to visit AmakusaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 11.1 inches
- • April-June: 26.3 inches
- • July-September: 26.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.3 inches