Family Friendly Hotels in Grand Cayman
Search for Family-friendly hotels in Grand Cayman
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Rum Point
- Camana Bay
- National Gallery of the Cayman Islands
- Cayman Turtle Farm
- Cayman Islands National Museum
- Cemetery Beach
- Georgetown Museum
- Peace Memorial and Clock Tower
- Orange Canyon (Dive Site)
- Kittiwake Shipwreck and Artificial Reef
- Galleria Plaza
- Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf
- Babylon (Dive Site)
- Bonnie's Arch (Dive Site)
- LCM David Nicholson Shipwreck
- Cayman Maritime Treasure Museum
- Britannia Golf Course
- Mastic Trail North Trailhead
Family friendly travelling in Grand Cayman
Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- Ocean Paradise
- Coral Stone Club
- Silver Sands Condominiums
- Caribbean Club Luxury Condo Hotel
- Compass Point Dive Resort
By booking a family friendly hotel in Grand Cayman, you’ll often times receive a bigger room with more sleeping arrangements to accommodate the size of your family. For bigger families, you may want to look for hotels that offer two-room suites that include sleeper sofas or rollaway beds. Having a hotel room with enough wiggle room for your family is key to having a stress-free vacation.
Family friendly hotels in Grand Cayman also tend to be equipped with amenities your kiddos will love like pools or recreational centers. Some kid friendly hotels even have indoor waterparks! The biggest perk you (and your wallet) will love is that most family friendly hotels let kids under 18 stay for free. You may also want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast to save you the expense of dining out.
Save up to 50% off a family-friendly hotel room in Grand Cayman when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Hotels.com Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.