What is Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole like for family-friendly holidays?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly holiday destination, you might want to consider friendly people Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole. Here you'll find a variety of activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole for its local cuisine. When it's time to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. We have 4 Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What are the best things to see and do in Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Palace of Versailles (2.5 mi/4.1 km)
- Velodrome de Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (1.8 mi/3 km)
- Grand Trianon (1.9 mi/3 km)
- Parly 2 Shopping Mall (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- France Miniature (5.2 mi/8.3 km)
- Masin du Parc Naturel de la Haute Vallee de Chevreuse (6.7 mi/10.7 km)
- Velizy 2 Shopping Center (7.3 mi/11.7 km)
- La Seine Musicale (7.7 mi/12.3 km)
- ParisLongchamp Racecourse (8.4 mi/13.5 km)
- Stade Roland Garros (8.8 mi/14.2 km)