Hotels in Treasure Cay

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Top landmarks in Treasure Cay

Find out more about Treasure Cay

Treasure Cay is a relaxing place surrounded by beach and island views. Plan a fun excursion to Treasure Cay Marina and Treasure Cay Golf Course while here. In the surrounding area, you won't want to miss out on seeing Gillam Bay and Albert Lowe Museum.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Treasure Cay?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Treasure Cay, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay in Treasure Cay if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 26 holiday homes. In addition, there are 6 condos and 24 villas.
What will the weather in Treasure Cay be like during my visit?
With an average temperature of 21°C during the coldest months, Treasure Cay is a great place to visit at any time of year.
Why should I book my Treasure Cay hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Treasure Cay travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and our Rewards programme lets you earn reward nights and save cash.