What is Wujie Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you may want to consider Wujie. Here you'll find various types of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Dongshan River Water Park, National Center for Traditional Arts and Duck Shack Museum. When it's time to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Wujie has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you're looking for, Wujie offers different types of accommodations for families so you have a variety to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Wujie?
Top hotel picks in and around Wujie:
The Moment Hotel Yilan by Lakeshore3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 24-hour front desk
Aoka GyoenSuburban guesthouse within easy reach of Erjie Agricultural Association Barn
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Tsang Kuo Resort3.5-star B&B with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
CrissCrossUpscale guesthouse within walking distance of National Center for Traditional Arts
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Family friendly
Missy House3-star guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Wujie?
You'll find that Wujie and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your stay both educational and lots of fun:
- Dongshan River Water Park
- Luodong Forestry Culture Park
- Chung Hsing Cultural and Creative Park
- National Center for Traditional Arts
- Duck Shack Museum
- Erjie Wanggong Temple
Sights & Landmarks