What is Puli Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Puli. Here you'll find various types of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Puli Town Night Market, BaoHu Temple and Cona's Chocolate Castle. When you're ready for some down time after a day exploring the area with the family, Puli has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can make a choice from 46 Puli accommodations to locate one you and your whole family will appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Puli?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills • Free area shuttle
- Free parking • Free full breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free full breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Free cooked breakfast • Free in-room WiFi
Fully B&B2.5-star guesthouse
My B&B3-star guesthouse
Takumi Inn3-star guesthouse, convenient to Puli Town Night Market
Puli DiaryCity-center B&B
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Puli?
You'll find that Puli and the surrounding area provides many entertaining things to see and do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some ideas to make your stay both memorable and educational:
- Liyu Tan Lake Scenic Area
- New Era Sculpture Park
- Lungnan Natural Lacquerware Museum
- Muhsheng Museum of Entomology
- Chung Tai Museum
- Puli Town Night Market
- BaoHu Temple
- Cona's Chocolate Castle
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks