Hotels in Cotulla, Texas
Search & Compare Cotulla Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cotulla
Cotulla overviewCotulla is unique for its museums and parks. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Martinez Park and Dilley City Park when the weather is nice. Local sights like Brush Country Museum and La Salle County Courthouse are worth a visit. A family-friendly area, Cotulla also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CotullaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cotulla is the place to go. There are 29 hotels in the Cotulla area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $25 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 307 user reviews of Cotulla hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cotulla (Cotulla)
- • Hampton Inn Cotulla (Cotulla)
- • Cotulla Mobile Home (Cotulla)
- • Eagle Ford Cabins (Cotulla)
- • Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cotulla (Cotulla)
How to get to CotullaFly in to Laredo, TX (LRD-Laredo Intl.), 63.7 mi (102.4 km) from downtown Cotulla.
What to see around CotullaIt's recognized for its parks, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Martinez Park
- • Dilley City Park
- • Blue Star Memorial
- • Gosch Athletic Field
- • Brush Country Museum
- • La Salle County Courthouse
When to visit CotullaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 82°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 98°F day, 57°F night
- • July-September: 101°F day, 66°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 4.4 inches
- • April-June: 7.3 inches
- • July-September: 8.2 inches
- • October-December: 5.2 inches