What's Anthem Like?
Anthem is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time checking out the shops. Nature lovers can visit Lake Pleasant and Lake Pleasant Regional Park. There's plenty more to see, including Happy Valley Towne Centre and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Anthem?
We have 54 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below is our travelers' top place to stay in Anthem:
Hampton Inn Phoenix/AnthemSuburban hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Close to shopping
How to Get to Anthem
Anthem is located 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from Anthem
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Anthem
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 20 mi (32.3 km) from Anthem
Things to See and Do in and around Anthem
What to See in Anthem
- Lake Pleasant
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Reach 11 Sports Complex
- Arizona State University-West Campus
- Catch-and-Release Fishing Lake
Things to Do in Anthem
- Happy Valley Towne Centre
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Arrowhead Towne Center
- Quintero Golf Club