Hotels in Arab, Alabama
Search & Compare Arab Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Arab
Arab overviewArab is a friendly locale unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Cherokee Ridge Country Club and Chesley Oaks Golf Course. A stop at places like Guntersville Museum and Cultural Center and Gunter's Landing Golf Club will create some memories. Arab is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in ArabWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Arab has accommodations to fit every need. There are 25 hotels in the Arab area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1579 user reviews of Arab hotels: Quality Inn (Arab)
How to get to ArabFly in to Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from downtown Arab.
What to see around ArabFun activities such as baseball, boating, and golf are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Cherokee Ridge Country Club
- • Chesley Oaks Golf Course
- • Gunter's Landing Golf Club
- • Albertville Golf and Country Club
- • Eagle's Nest Golf Course
- • Guntersville Museum and Cultural Center
- • Harmony Park Safari
- • Spring Valley Beach
- • Guntersville State Park
- • Jules J. Berta Vineyards
When to visit ArabWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 16.4 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 14.5 inches