Hotels in Abingdon, Maryland
Search & Compare Abingdon Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Abingdon
Abingdon overviewAbingdon is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. You might find the perfect souvenir at Harford Mall or White Marsh Mall. Local sights like Liriodendron Mansion and Harford Community College are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Abingdon also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AbingdonWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Abingdon has options to suit everyone's style. There are 130 hotels in the Abingdon area and you can shop as many as 55 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 36%.
- • 32 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 64 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 28 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
How to get to AbingdonFly in to Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from downtown Abingdon.
What to see around AbingdonBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir—or simply browse:
- • Harford Mall
- • White Marsh Mall
- • Towson Town Center
- • Liriodendron Mansion
- • Harford Community College
- • Ripken Stadium
- • Cal Ripken Museum
- • Aberdeen Proving Ground
When to visit AbingdonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches