Hotels in DeKalb, Illinois
Search & Compare DeKalb Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in DeKalb
DeKalb overviewDeKalb is special for its sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. Sports fans will enjoy football and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Huskie Stadium and Buena Vista Golf Course. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Northern Illinois University. DeKalb is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DeKalbA welcoming city for all, DeKalb has a variety of lodging options. There are 37 hotels in the DeKalb area and you can shop as many as 14 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 17 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $159 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3147 user reviews of DeKalb hotels:
- • Hampton Inn DeKalb, IL (DeKalb - Sycamore)
- • Red Roof Inn & Suites DeKalb (DeKalb - Sycamore)
- • Super 8 DeKalb IL (DeKalb - Sycamore)
- • Baymont Inn and Suites DeKalb (DeKalb - Sycamore)
How to get to DeKalbFly in to Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford), 26 mi (41.8 km) from downtown DeKalb. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 43.7 mi (70.3 km) away.
What to see around DeKalbOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as biking, football, and golf, along with attractions such as:
- • Huskie Stadium
- • Buena Vista Golf Course
When to visit DeKalbWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 5.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 7.8 inches