What is Senigallia Like for Beach Hotels?
If you're ready to head to the beach, a trip to Senigallia might be just what you're looking for. Whether you want to collect seashells or stroll along the shore, this lively city is ideal for travelers looking to stay near the water. You can experience the city's top sights with a visit to Spiaggia di Velluto or a stop at Rocca Roveresca. When you browse for top hotels in Senigallia on our site, it's easy to locate something close to the area's most popular sights and landmarks. If you're looking for an upscale hotel or a comfortable condo, Senigallia has 84 beach accommodations to choose from, so you'll be sure to find exactly what you're looking for.
What Are Some of the Best Beach Hotels in Senigallia?
We provide you a choice of hotels that travelers enjoy for their nearness to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travelers' favorite beach accommodations:
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Free kid's activities • Restaurant • Sauna
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • 2 bars • Spa tub
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Kids club • Beach bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • Free kid's activities • Restaurant
Hotel UniversalBeach hotel with bar/lounge, health club
Hotel Continental3-star beachfront hotel with children's club
Hotel BolognaSenigallia family-friendly hotel with private beach
ExcelsiorBeach hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Senigallia?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Spiaggia di Velluto
- Rocca Roveresca
- Porto Senigallia - Penelope Statue