Hotels in Bellemont, Arizona
Search & Compare Bellemont Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bellemont
Bellemont overviewBellemont is a budget-friendly place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Humphreys Peak when the weather is nice. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Lowell Observatory. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Bellemont is for you.
Where to stay in BellemontWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Bellemont can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 92 hotels in the Bellemont area and you can shop as many as 17 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 56 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 24 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 36942 user reviews of Bellemont hotels: Days Inn Bellemont
How to get to BellemontFly in to Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from downtown Bellemont.
What to see around BellemontKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Coconino County Fairgrounds
- • Grand Canyon Deer Farm
- • Northern Arizona University
- • Coconino Community College
- • Lowell Observatory
- • Humphreys Peak
When to visit BellemontCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 6.3 inches
- • April-June: 2.1 inches
- • July-September: 8.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.3 inches