What's Frankston Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Frankston? Nature lovers can visit Seaford Foreshore Walking Track Trailhead and Bunarong Natural Features Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Frankston Arts Centre and Frankston Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Frankston?
We have 34 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Frankston:
Nightcap at The Cheeky Squire3.5-star motel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Quest FrankstonUpscale hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do in and around Frankston
What to See in Frankston
- Frankston Beach
- Frankston Visitor Information Centre
- Bunarong Natural Features Reserve
- The Pines Flora and Fauna Reserve
Things to Do near Frankston:
- Frankston Arts Centre (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Manyung Gallery (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 65°F)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 50°F)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 1 inches of rainfall)