Hotels in Point Arena, California
Search & Compare Point Arena Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Point Arena
Point Arena overviewPoint Arena is a relaxing place known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and rivers. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Soak up some sunshine at Schooner Gulch State Beach and Manchester Beach. A stop at places like Arena Theater and B. Bryan Preserve will create some memories. Point Arena is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Point ArenaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Point Arena has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 772 user reviews of Point Arena hotels: Wharf Master's Inn (Point Arena)
How to get to Point ArenaFly in to San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 113.9 mi (183.4 km) from downtown Point Arena.
What to see around Point ArenaIts beaches, riverfront, and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • B. Bryan Preserve
- • Schooner Gulch State Beach
- • Manchester Beach
- • Gualala Point Regional Park
- • Hendy Woods State Park
- • Arena Theater
- • Point Arena City Hall
- • Arena Cove and Pier
- • Garcia River Casino
- • Evergreen Cemetery
When to visit Point ArenaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 63°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 64°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 0.6 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.0 inches
- • October-December: 0.6 inches