Hotels in Tolox, Spain
Search & Compare Tolox Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tolox
Tolox overviewTolox is a relaxing place distinct for its museums and monuments. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Malaga Wine Museum and Ojen Olive Oil Mill Museum. While you're here, stop by La Torre de Yunquera and Church of La Encarnacion. Tolox is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ToloxTolox offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 373 hotels in the Tolox area and you can shop as many as 154 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 60 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 129 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 125 4-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 18 5-star hotels with an average price of $157 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 25274 user reviews of Tolox hotels: Hotel Cerro de Hijar
How to get to ToloxFly in to Malaga (AGP), 25 mi (40.3 km) from downtown Tolox.
What to see around ToloxA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Malaga Wine Museum
- • Ojen Olive Oil Mill Museum
- • Vistillas: Traditional Ceramic and Ethnographic Museum
- • Museo del Bonsai
- • Grabado Espanol Museum
- • La Torre de Yunquera
- • Church of La Encarnacion
- • Plaza de los Naranjos
- • Church of the Incarnation
- • Puerta de Almocabar
- • Botanical Garden of cacti and other succulents 'Mora i Bravard'
- • Plaza de Toros Marbella
- • Real Club de Golf Las Brisas
- • La Quinta Golf
- • La Dama de Noche Golf Course
When to visit ToloxIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches