Hotels in Otter Rock, Oregon
Search & Compare Otter Rock Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Otter Rock
Otter Rock overviewOtter Rock is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and oceanfront, and known for its port and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like whale watching and fishing. Soak up some sunshine at Beverly Beach State Park and Nye Beach. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Devil's Punch Bowl State Natural Area and Rocky Creek State Scenic Viewpoint. Otter Rock is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Otter RockWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Otter Rock can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 88 hotels in the Otter Rock area and you can shop as many as 25 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 43 3-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 11778 user reviews of Otter Rock hotels: Inn at Otter Crest
How to get to Otter RockFly in to Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 92 mi (148.1 km) from downtown Otter Rock.
What to see around Otter RockIts beaches and whale watching are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Devil's Punch Bowl State Natural Area
- • Rocky Creek State Scenic Viewpoint
- • Beverly Beach State Park
- • Depoe Bay City Park
- • Boiler Bay State Wayside
- • Whale, Sea Life, and Shark Museum
- • Tradewinds Charters
- • Whale Watching Center
- • Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park
- • Yaquina Head Light House
When to visit Otter RockCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 64°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 65°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 25.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 3.6 inches
- • October-December: 26.7 inches