Hotels in Clinton, North Carolina
Search & Compare Clinton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clinton
Clinton overviewClinton is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and parks, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Sampson County History Museum and Sampson County Agri-Exposition Center. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Royal Lane Park. Clinton is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClintonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Clinton can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 190 user reviews of Clinton hotels:
- • The Ashford Inn (Clinton)
- • The Richert Inn (Clinton)
- • Comfort Inn Clinton (Clinton)
- • Inn at Clinton (Clinton)
- • Days Inn Clinton (Clinton)
How to get to ClintonFly in to Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 31.8 mi (51.1 km) from downtown Clinton.
What to see around ClintonMuseums and theaters are top draws with cultural places to visit like:
- • Sampson County History Museum
- • Sampson County Agri-Exposition Center
When to visit ClintonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 17.0 inches
- • October-December: 9.3 inches