Hotels in Cle Elum, Washington
Search & Compare Cle Elum Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Cle Elum hotels
Best hotels in Cle Elum
Cle Elum overviewCle Elum is a budget-friendly place known for its live music, and surrounded by picturesque views of rivers and lakes. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Fireman's Park. While you're here, stop by Centennial Park and Washington State Horse Park. Cle Elum is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Cle ElumWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Cle Elum can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 15 hotels in the Cle Elum area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1856 user reviews of Cle Elum hotels:
- • Best Western Plus Snowcap Lodge (Cle Elum)
- • Suncadia Resort (Cle Elum)
- • Econo Lodge Near Suncadia Resort (Cle Elum)
- • TimberLodge Inn (Cle Elum)
- • Stewart Lodge (Cle Elum)
How to get to Cle ElumFly in to Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field), 47.9 mi (77 km) from downtown Cle Elum.
What to see around Cle ElumSome highlights of the area include:
- • Fireman's Park
- • Centennial Park
- • Washington State Horse Park
- • Roslyn Museum
When to visit Cle ElumIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 7.6 inches
- • April-June: 3.1 inches
- • July-September: 1.7 inches
- • October-December: 9.7 inches