Hotels in Trapani

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trapani?

Top landmarks in Trapani

Find out more about Trapani

Trapani is a walkable city where you can spend time visiting the port. You can easily spend a relaxing day visiting Villa Regina Margherita and Saline di Trapani and Paceco Natural Reserve. While you're in town, don't miss a chance to see sights like Cathedral of San Lorenzo and Port of Trapani.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Trapani?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trapani, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can find this accommodation by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay in Trapani if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 59 holiday homes. You can also book one of 229 apartments or 25 villas.
What will the weather in Trapani be like during my visit?
The warmest months in Trapani are usually August and July, with an average temperature of 25°C. January and February are the chilliest months, when the average temperature is 13°C. The rainiest months are December and November.
Why should I book my Trapani hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trapani travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and our Rewards programme lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring