Hotels in Segovia, Texas
Search & Compare Segovia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Segovia
Segovia overviewSegovia is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and hunting. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Be sure stop by Schrier Park and Kimble County Historical Museum while you're here. Segovia is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SegoviaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Segovia has accommodations to fit every need. There are 8 hotels in the Segovia area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
How to get to SegoviaFly in to San Angelo, TX (SJT-San Angelo Regional), 81.4 mi (131 km) from downtown Segovia.
What to see around SegoviaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Schrier Park
- • Kimble County Historical Museum
- • South Llano River State Park
When to visit SegoviaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 77°F day, 27°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 4.4 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 6.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.5 inches