Hotels in Crockett, Texas
Search & Compare Crockett Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Crockett
Crockett overviewCrockett is a small town unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant chocolate and coffee choices. Local sights like Houston County Lake Boat Launch and Ratcliff Lake are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Crockett is for you.
Where to stay in CrockettWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Crockett has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Crockett with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Crockett, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to CrockettFly in to College Station, TX (CLL-Easterwood), 70.9 mi (114.1 km) from downtown Crockett.
What to see around CrockettHere are some top sights to see:
- • Houston County Lake Boat Launch
- • Ratcliff Lake
- • Davy Crockett Ranger Station
- • Mission Tejas State Park
- • Lake Madison Park
When to visit CrockettWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 11.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.2 inches
- • July-September: 9.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.9 inches