St. Petersburg Spa Hotels & Resorts
Search for Spa hotels in St. Petersburg
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Kazan Cathedral
- Saint-Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex
- Mariinsky Theatre
- Mikhailovsky Theatre
- Russian Admiralty
- Summer Garden
- Pavlovsk Palace and Park
- Saint Petersburg State University
- Ice Palace Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg State Ballet on Ice
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Cossack Cathedral of the Elevation of the Holy Cross
- Catherine Palace and Park in Tsarskoye Selo
- Lenexpo Exhibition Complex
- Anna Akhmatova Literary and Memorial Museum
- Constitutional Court of Russia
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
- New Zenit Stadium
- Saint Petersburg Mining Institute
- Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatory
Hotels in St. Petersburg with a Spa
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in St. Petersburg based on bookings from the last hour:
- New Day Hostel
- Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg
- The State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel
There are many benefits to having a spa retreat. Escaping your busy life for a few days will allow you to re-energize and reduce your anxieties. Massages can help relieve tension, improve blood flow, and research has shown that massage therapy can help alleviate common ailments.
So relax, rejuvenate, and recharge by booking a spa hotel in St. Petersburg. After a morning of pampering, explore the sights that St. Petersburg has to offer. Chat with locals to find unique dining options or a cool new bar to grab a cocktail. Book a spa hotel in St. Petersburg and wake up to a better you.
Before you book, check out user reviews. There are currently We show reviews from Expedia and TripAdvisor so you know that you are reading genuine, reliable reviews. Be sure to download the Hotels.com app so you can book your reservations on the go, view amenities, and save the hotels you want to view and compare later.