Hotels in Xativa, Spain
Search & Compare Xativa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Xativa
Xativa overviewXativa is known for its monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Xativa Castle and Monastery of Sant Jeroni de Cotalba. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Plaza del Espanoleto and Collegiate Basilica of Xàtiva. Whatever you're into, Xativa has something for you.
Where to stay in XativaA welcoming city for all, Xativa has a variety of lodging options. There are 61 hotels in the Xativa area and you can shop as many as 36 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $16 per night
- • 33 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to XativaFly in to Valencia (VLC), 34.3 mi (55.2 km) from downtown Xativa.
What to see around XativaMemorable for its monuments and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Xativa Castle
- • Monastery of Sant Jeroni de Cotalba
- • Plaza del Espanoleto
- • Collegiate Basilica of Xàtiva
- • Museo del Almudin
- • La Galiana Campo de Golf
- • Parpallo Borrell Interpretive Center
When to visit XativaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches