Kamuela Hotels by the Beach
Search for Beach hotels in Kamuela
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Mauna Kea Beach
- Hapuna Beach State Park
- Mauna Lani Resort Golf Course
- Waialea Beach
- Parker Ranch Center
- Waimea Park
- Puako Bay
- Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site
- Anna Ranch Heritage Center
- Great 4-D Movie Ride
- Pua Mau Place Arboretum
- Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company Visitor's Center
- Francis H.I'i Brown South Golf Course
- Mauna Kea Resort Golf Course
- Mauna Lani Historic Park
- Pua Mau Place Botanic & Sculpture Garden
- Kahilu Theatre
- Spencer Beach Park
- Isaacs Art Center
Booking Beach Hotels in Kamuela
Looking to enjoy a bit of sun and surf in Kamuela, stay at a great hotel, and earn free nights while you're at it? Well, we're here to do our best to help.
Hotels.com has 10 Kamuela beach hotels for you to compare and find the perfect mix of price, amenities, and location. With prices starting at just $144/night, we try to make it as easy as possible to work within any budget on beaches across Hawaii.
So how popular are beach hotels in Kamuela right now? In the last hour, we've had 5 bookings. The most popular choices were:
1. Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection
2. Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel
3. Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows
4. The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
5. The Islands at Mauna Lani
We highly recommend booking now, so you can make sure we can get you the best room available!
When is the best time to go to the beach?
Obviously, the busiest times to hit the beach are going to be major holidays and weekends - especially in between Memorial Day and Labor Day. So if you're looking to save a few bucks (or just avoid the crowds!), your best bet is going to be a weekday or an off-peak time. As a general rule, September is a great time to plan a beach getaway if you're able - most kids are back in school and the weather and water are both still warm enough to make sure you're getting the full sun and sand experience.
How do I find the best beach hotel for me in Kamuela?
We try to offer as many ways as possible to help you find the perfect room. First, you can take a quick look at our Top 10 Trending Beach Hotels in Kamuela to the right. These are great option if you're in a hurry and just looking for a popular location.
Another great way to narrow your search is to use our search tool to filter by amenity, location, star-rating, etc. After you narrow down your list based on your particular needs, take the time to use the reviews provided by our hotel guests. These are people that have actually stayed in Kamuela so be sure to use their experiences to determine if the room you're considering is right for you (not only do we use our customer's hotel reviews, we also use Expedia's and TripAdvisor's!).
We also try to show off our hotel partners that are doing a great job for our customers, so be sure to check out the beach hotels that our verified guests have rated as the best in Kamuela for:
1. Cleanliness: The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
2. Service: The Islands at Mauna Lani
3. Comfort: Mauna Lani Terrace Condominium
4. Condition: Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection
And as always, at Hotels.com we strive to make it as easy as possible to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com promo codes - All our official coupon and discount codes in one place.