Hotels in Santa Paula, California
Search & Compare Santa Paula Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Santa Paula
Santa Paula overviewSanta Paula is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and known for its historical sites and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can take a fun excursion to Ventura Pier. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Mission San Buenaventura. A family- and business-friendly area, Santa Paula also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Santa PaulaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Santa Paula has accommodations to fit every need. There are 91 hotels in the Santa Paula area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 31 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 44 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $130 per night
- • 6 5-star hotels with an average price of $339 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 22986 user reviews of Santa Paula hotels:
- • Santa Paula Inn (Santa Paula)
- • Glen Tavern Inn (Santa Paula)
- • Ocean Gateway Inn (Santa Paula)
How to get to Santa PaulaFly in to Oxnard, CA (OXR), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from downtown Santa Paula. Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 44.5 mi (71.6 km) away.
What to see around Santa PaulaIt's recognized for its beaches, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Meditation Mount
- • McGrath State Beach
- • Silver Strand Beach
- • Camarillo Premium Outlets
- • The Oaks
- • Ventura Pier
- • Mission San Buenaventura