Hotels in Canyonville, Oregon
Search & Compare Canyonville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Canyonville
Canyonville overviewCanyonville is a budget-friendly place known for its gardens and natural features, and surrounded by picturesque views of rivers and lakes. You'll enjoy the area's safaris, casinos, and wildlife. Families can spend some quality time at Wildlife Safari. Head to Spangler Vineyards and Abacela Winery to make some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Canyonville is for you.
Where to stay in CanyonvilleA welcoming city for all, Canyonville has a variety of lodging options. There are 18 hotels in the Canyonville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2180 user reviews of Canyonville hotels: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Canyonville (Canyonville)
How to get to CanyonvilleFly in to Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) from downtown Canyonville.
What to see around CanyonvilleSome recommended places to see include:
- • Spangler Vineyards
- • Abacela Winery
- • Wildlife Safari
When to visit CanyonvilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 12.2 inches
- • April-June: 5.9 inches
- • July-September: 1.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.9 inches