Hotels in Cantwell, Alaska
Search & Compare Cantwell Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cantwell
Cantwell overviewCantwell is a luxury getaway known for its parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll appreciate the bar and dining choices. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Denali National Park Visitors Center and Wilderness Access Center. Whatever you're into, Cantwell has something for you.
Where to stay in CantwellFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cantwell is the place to go.
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
How to get to CantwellFly in to Fairbanks, AK (FAI-Fairbanks Intl.), 97.8 mi (157.5 km) from downtown Cantwell.
What to see around CantwellSome recommended places to see include:
- • Denali National Park Visitors Center
- • Wilderness Access Center
When to visit CantwellIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 31°F day, -5°F night
- • April-June: 68°F day, 7°F night
- • July-September: 68°F day, 24°F night
- • October-December: 42°F day, -4°F night
- • January-March: 1.3 inches
- • April-June: 3.2 inches
- • July-September: 7.6 inches
- • October-December: 2.4 inches