Hotels in Metolius, Oregon
Search & Compare Metolius Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Metolius
Metolius overviewMetolius is a budget-friendly place known for its spas. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and hiking. Spend a relaxing day at Smith Rock State Park when the weather is nice. Head to Cove Palisades State Park and The Museum at Warm Springs to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Metolius is for you.
Where to stay in MetoliusA welcoming city for all, Metolius has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Metolius area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $116 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $135 per night
How to get to MetoliusFly in to Redmond, OR (RDM-Robert's Field), 23 mi (37 km) from downtown Metolius.
What to see around MetoliusIts desert views, hiking trails, and swimming spots are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Cove Palisades State Park
- • Smith Rock State Park
- • The Museum at Warm Springs
- • Indian Head Casino
When to visit MetoliusIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 34°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 2.3 inches
- • April-June: 2.4 inches
- • July-September: 1.4 inches
- • October-December: 2.8 inches