Hotels in Joshua Tree

Where to stay in Joshua Tree?

Top neighborhoods in Joshua Tree

Top landmarks in Joshua Tree

Find out more about Joshua Tree

Spend time at the park, as well as appreciating the entertainment choices in Joshua Tree. Activities like hiking give you a chance to enjoy the outdoors while you're in town. Nature lovers visiting Joshua Tree can explore top areas like Joshua Tree National Park. A stop at other sights like Joshua Tree Visitor Center and Coachella Valley Preserve - Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve will create memories.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Joshua Tree?
Sacred Sands, The Bungalows by Homestead Modern at The Joshua Tree Retreat Center and High Desert Motel Joshua Tree National Park are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Joshua Tree?
High Desert Motel Joshua Tree National Park offers the perk of free parking.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Joshua Tree?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Joshua Tree, most accommodations offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Joshua Tree?
Your animal companion is welcome at this pet-friendly hotel: Private Large Family & Pet Friendly Home .
Where should I stay in Joshua Tree if I'm looking for a reasonably priced accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is The Bungalows by Homestead Modern at The Joshua Tree Retreat Center.
Where can I stay in Joshua Tree if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 542 vacation homes. You can also book one of 13 apartments or 8 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Joshua Tree for a family-friendly vacation?
Your kids are welcome at High Desert Motel Joshua Tree National Park.
Where should I stay in Joshua Tree for a getaway with my partner?
La Bonetto Casita Joshua Tree Art and music studio on site is a great option for a romantic getaway.
What will the weather in Joshua Tree be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Joshua Tree when the average temp is 87°F. December and January are the coldest months when the average temperature is 54°F. July and August are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Joshua Tree hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Joshua Tree trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, and with One Key™, our rewards program, you will be able to earn and use OneKeyCash™** on all eligible bookings such as hotels, car rentals, flights, vacation rentals and more on Hotels.com, Expedia and Vrbo.

Keep exploring