Hotels in St. Robert, Missouri
Search & Compare St. Robert Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of St. Robert hotels
Best hotels in St. Robert
St. Robert overviewSt. Robert is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Hidden Valley Plaza. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like St. Robert Museum and Tiger Typhoon Aquatic Center. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, St. Robert is for you.
Where to stay in St. RobertWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, St. Robert has accommodations to fit every need. There are 39 hotels in the St. Robert area, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3647 user reviews of St. Robert hotels:
- • Candlewood Suites St Robert (St. Robert)
- • Fairfield Inn by Marriott Ft Leonard Wood (St. Robert)
- • Hampton Inn St. Robert/Ft. Leonard Wood (St. Robert)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Robert (St. Robert)
- • Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/St. Robert (St. Robert)
How to get to St. RobertFly in to Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from downtown St. Robert. Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional) is the next closest major airport, 69 mi (111 km) away.
What to see around St. RobertSome recommended places to see include:
- • Hidden Valley Plaza
- • St. Robert Museum
- • Tiger Typhoon Aquatic Center
- • Bosa Heights Park
When to visit St. RobertIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 8.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches