Hotels in Chimayo, New Mexico
Search & Compare Chimayo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chimayo
Chimayo overviewChimayo is a relaxing place distinct for its art and sports, and known for its spas and casinos. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Santa Fe Opera. Head to Chimayo Trading and Mercantile and Chimayo Museum to make some memories. A family-friendly area, Chimayo also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ChimayoA welcoming city for all, Chimayo has a variety of lodging options. There are 70 hotels in the Chimayo area and you can shop as many as 27 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 30 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 19 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
- • 6 5-star hotels with an average price of $160 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 16424 user reviews of Chimayo hotels: Casa Escondida Bed & Breakfast (Chimayo)
How to get to ChimayoFly in to Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from downtown Chimayo. Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 27.9 mi (44.9 km) away.
What to see around ChimayoSome recommended places to see include:
- • Chimayo Trading and Mercantile
- • Chimayo Museum
- • Santuario de Chimayo
- • Santo Nino Chapel
- • El Santuario de Chimayo
When to visit ChimayoIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 4.0 inches
- • July-September: 8.4 inches
- • October-December: 3.4 inches