Hotels in Bainbridge, New York
Search & Compare Bainbridge Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bainbridge
Bainbridge overviewBainbridge is a budget-friendly place distinct for its festivals and museums. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Chenango River Theatre and Northeast Classic Car Museum. Check out local attractions like Blue Stone Golf Club and Genegantslet Golf Club. Bainbridge is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in BainbridgeWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Bainbridge can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 17 hotels in the Bainbridge area, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
How to get to BainbridgeFly in to Binghamton, NY (BGM-Greater Binghamton), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from downtown Bainbridge.
What to see around BainbridgeFestivals and museums are top draws with cultural places to visit like:
- • Chenango River Theatre
- • Northeast Classic Car Museum
- • Bullthistle Model Railroad Society Museum
- • Chenango County Historical Society Museum
- • Blue Stone Golf Club
- • Genegantslet Golf Club
When to visit BainbridgeIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 77°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 7.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 9.5 inches