Hotels in Cedar Key, Florida
Search & Compare Cedar Key Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cedar Key
Cedar Key overviewCedar Key is a budget-friendly place unique for its riverfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and snorkeling. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Cedar Key Museum State Park. While you're here, stop by Shell Mound Park and Cedar Key Chamber of Commerce. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Cedar Key is for you.
Where to stay in Cedar KeyWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Cedar Key can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 224 user reviews of Cedar Key hotels: Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club (Cedar Key)
How to get to Cedar KeyFly in to Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 54.1 mi (87 km) from downtown Cedar Key.
What to see around Cedar KeyHere are some local highlights:
- • Shell Mound Park
- • Cedar Key Museum State Park
- • Cedar Key Chamber of Commerce
- • Cedar Key Historical Society Museum
- • Cedar Key Pier
When to visit Cedar KeyIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 81°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 55°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 67°F night
- • October-December: 89°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.5 inches
- • July-September: 0.7 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches