Hotels in Daleville, Alabama
Search & Compare Daleville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Daleville
Daleville overviewDaleville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its entertainment and museums. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Silver Wings Golf Course and Tartan Pines Golf Club. Make some memories at Daleville City Hall and Army Aviation Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Daleville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DalevilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Daleville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 40 hotels in the Daleville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 24 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2444 user reviews of Daleville hotels: Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fort Rucker
How to get to DalevilleFly in to Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional), 15.6 mi (25 km) from downtown Daleville.
What to see around DalevilleFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Silver Wings Golf Course
- • Tartan Pines Golf Club
- • Daleville City Hall
- • Army Aviation Museum
- • Enterprise State Junior College
- • Dixie Boys Baseball Park
- • Ozark Chamber of Commerce
When to visit DalevilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 37°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 17.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.1 inches
- • July-September: 13.9 inches
- • October-December: 12.0 inches