What is Castiglione della Pescaia Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you may want to consider Castiglione della Pescaia. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Natural Reserve Diaccia Botrona, Golf Club Punta Ala and Punta Ala Marina. When you're ready to kick back after a day of sightseeing with the family, Castiglione della Pescaia has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can choose from 22 Castiglione della Pescaia accommodations to find one you and the entire family will appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Castiglione della Pescaia?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Private beach • 2 restaurants • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Playground
Roccamare Resort - Casa di PonenteCastiglione della Pescaia upscale hotel with 2 bars
Roccamare Resort - Casa di LevanteUpscale beach hotel with bar/lounge
B&B LiviaBeachfront townhouse
Agriturismo La Rombaia
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Castiglione della Pescaia?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Natural Reserve Diaccia Botrona
- Golf Club Punta Ala
- Punta Ala Marina