Hotels in Lucas, Kentucky
Search & Compare Lucas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lucas
Lucas overviewLucas is a relaxing place unique for its historical sites, parks, and natural features. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Fort Williams and Diamond Caverns. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Barren River Lake State Resort Park and Fox Hollow Golf Club. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Lucas is for you.
Where to stay in LucasFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Lucas is the place to go. There are 51 hotels in the Lucas area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 26 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
How to get to LucasFly in to Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 61.2 mi (98.5 km) from downtown Lucas.
What to see around LucasIts parks and swimming spots are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Barren River Lake State Resort Park
- • Diamond Caverns
- • Fox Hollow Golf Club
- • Allen County Courthouse
- • Fort Williams
- • Plaza Theatre
- • South Central Kentucky Cultural Center
When to visit LucasIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 27°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 12.9 inches
- • April-June: 15.0 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 12.7 inches