Hotels in Abiquiu, New Mexico
Search & Compare Abiquiu Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Abiquiu
Abiquiu overviewAbiquiu is a relaxing place distinct for its architecture and art, and known for its gardens and casinos. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Puye Cliff Dwellings. Abiquiu is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in AbiquiuFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Abiquiu is the place to go.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $35 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 438 user reviews of Abiquiu hotels: The Abiquiu Inn
How to get to AbiquiuFly in to Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 22.3 mi (36 km) from downtown Abiquiu. Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 42.6 mi (68.5 km) away.
When to visit AbiquiuCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 4.0 inches
- • July-September: 8.4 inches
- • October-December: 3.4 inches