Hotels in Princeton, Kentucky
Search & Compare Princeton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Princeton
Princeton overviewPrinceton is a budget-friendly place unique for its marina and amusement park. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Kuttawa Harbor Marina and Kentucky Dam Marina. Head to Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park and Venture River Family Water Park to make some memories. A family-friendly area, Princeton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PrincetonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Princeton is the place to go.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 670 user reviews of Princeton hotels:
- • Americas Best Value Inn
- • Stratton Inn
How to get to PrincetonFly in to Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 50.3 mi (81 km) from downtown Princeton.
What to see around PrincetonOutdoorsy fun is on hand like boating and strolling the marina, along with attractions such as:
- • Kuttawa Harbor Marina
- • Kentucky Dam Marina
- • Jeffers Bend Environmental Center and Botanical Garden
- • Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park
- • Venture River Family Water Park
- • Mineral Mound Golf Course
- • Vista Ridge Park
- • Anderson Woodland Trail
When to visit PrincetonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.5 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches