Hotels in Rock Valley, Iowa
Search & Compare Rock Valley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rock Valley
Rock Valley overviewRock Valley is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and sports. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Winterfield Boat and Fish Area and Newton Hills State Park when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Rock Valley Golf Club and Landsmeer Golf Club. If you're looking for a business-friendly getaway, Rock Valley is for you.
Where to stay in Rock ValleyA welcoming city for all, Rock Valley has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $115 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 201 user reviews of Rock Valley hotels: Knights Inn Rock Valley (Rock Valley)
How to get to Rock ValleyFly in to Sioux Falls, SD (FSD-Sioux Falls Regional), 34 mi (54.7 km) from downtown Rock Valley. Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway) is the next closest major airport, 55.6 mi (89.5 km) away.
What to see around Rock ValleyOutdoor activities are on hand like golf and sporting events along with attractions such as:
- • Rock Valley Golf Club
- • Landsmeer Golf Club
- • Winterfield Boat and Fish Area
- • Newton Hills State Park
- • Jaycee Park
When to visit Rock ValleyWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches