Hotels in Wells, Nevada
Search & Compare Wells Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Wells
Wells overviewWells is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of the desert and waterfalls. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Chimney Rock Golf Course. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Wells City Park and California Trail Interpretive Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Wells also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WellsWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Wells can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 187 user reviews of Wells hotels:
- • Wells Chinatown
- • Rest Inn Suites Motel
- • Super 8 Wells
- • Sharon Motel
How to get to WellsFly in to Elko, NV (EKO-Elko Regional), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) from downtown Wells.
What to see around WellsSome recommended places to see include:
- • Chimney Rock Golf Course
- • Wells City Park
- • California Trail Interpretive Center
When to visit WellsIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 34°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 2.9 inches
- • April-June: 2.6 inches
- • July-September: 1.3 inches
- • October-December: 3.0 inches