Hotels in Libby, Montana
Search & Compare Libby Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Libby
Libby overviewYou'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Cabinet View Golf Club. Local sights like Libby Dam Visitor Center and Kootenai Falls are worth a visit. Libby is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LibbyFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Libby is the place to go.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Libby hotels:
- • Venture Inn
- • Sandman Motel
- • Evergreen Motel
- • Caboose Motel
How to get to LibbyFly in to Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.), 59.8 mi (96.3 km) from downtown Libby. Libby Station is the closest train station.
What to see around LibbySome recommended places to see include:
- • Cabinet View Golf Club
- • Libby Dam Visitor Center
- • Kootenai Falls
- • Kootenai Falls Swinging Bridge
- • Turner Mountain Ski Resort
When to visit LibbyWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 5.7 inches
- • April-June: 4.8 inches
- • July-September: 2.5 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches