What is Jeju City Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're thinking about a getaway to Jeju City that includes rest and relaxation, spoil yourself and book a stay at a hotel with a spa. Use Hotels.com to search for a spa hotel in Jeju City and enjoy a variety of treatments from mud baths to pedicures. Change into a fluffy robe and cushy slippers, and head to the spa. After you're re-energized, take in some of the sights and activities that make Jeju City memorable. Visitors to Jeju City can check out the shopping and seafood restaurants, which are great ways to enjoy the city. Consider an outing to Hamdeok Beach, Hallasan National Park, or Hyeopjae Beach to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Jeju City?
If you can pull yourself away from your relaxing spa hotel, you may want to experience some of these things to see and do in Jeju City.
- Hamdeok Beach
- Hyeopjae Beach
- Samyang Black Sand Beach
- Jeju Dinosaur Land
- Jeju National Museum
- Brick Campus
- Dongmun Market
- Nuwemaru Street
- Jeju Five-Day Folk Market
Museums & Art Galleries
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Jeju City?
Our travelers like these spa hotels in Jeju City:
- Bar • Garden • Casino • Fitness center • Kids club
- Spa services • Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • Restaurant • Central location
- Spa services • Outdoor pool • Garden • Free parking • Quiet rooms
- Massage treatment rooms • Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • Restaurant • Walkable location
- Spa services • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe
Maison Glad Jeju HotelThis on-site spa offers massages
Dyneoceano HotelUpscale beachfront hotel in Aewol with health club
Jeju Dam SpavillWithin easy reach of Hallim Park
Luston Villa & HotelMountain hotel in Aewol
Spabellis Pension3-star Jeju City pension with safari