Hotels in Sonora, California
Search & Compare Sonora Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Sonora hotels
Best hotels in Sonora
Sonora overviewSonora is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and parks, and known for its casinos and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Calaveras Big Trees State Park when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Stage 3 Theater Company and Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Sonora also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SonoraWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Sonora can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 41 hotels in the Sonora area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 6236 user reviews of Sonora hotels:
- • Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center (Sonora)
- • Lazy Z Resort
- • Gunn House Hotel (Sonora)
- • Aladdin Inn (Sonora)
- • Sonora Inn (Sonora)
How to get to SonoraFly in to Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 81.8 mi (131.7 km) from downtown Sonora.
What to see around SonoraIt's recognized for its parks, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Stanislaus National Forest
- • Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
- • Columbia State Historic Park
- • Utica Park
- • Groveland Wayside Park
- • Stage 3 Theater Company
- • Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum
- • Tuolumne County Historical Society
- • Mother Lode Fairgrounds
- • Sierra Repertory Theater - East Sonora