Hotels in Olive Hill, Kentucky
Search & Compare Olive Hill Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Olive Hill
Olive Hill overviewOlive Hill is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Carter Caves State Park Golf Course and Hidden Cove Golf Course. Make it a point to see sights like Carter Caves State Park and Bat Cave and Cascade Caverns. Olive Hill is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Olive HillWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Olive Hill has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
How to get to Olive HillFly in to Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) from downtown Olive Hill. Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass) is the next closest major airport, 79.5 mi (128 km) away.
What to see around Olive HillFun activities are on hand such as golf, sporting events, and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Carter Caves State Park Golf Course
- • Hidden Cove Golf Course
- • Kentucky Christian University
- • Morehead State University
- • Carter Caves State Park
- • Bat Cave and Cascade Caverns
- • Kentucky Folk Art Center
- • Greenbo Lake State Resort Park
- • Daniel Boone National Forest
When to visit Olive HillIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches