Hotels in Slade, Kentucky
Search & Compare Slade Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Slade
Slade overviewSlade is a luxury getaway distinct for its parks and riverfront. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Natural Bridge State Park and Red River Gorge when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Kentucky Reptile Zoo. Slade is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in SladeWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Slade can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 110 user reviews of Slade hotels:
- • 5-Star Cabin Rentals
- • Black Bear Lodge Motel
How to get to SladeFly in to Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass), 52.9 mi (85.2 km) from downtown Slade.
What to see around SladeIts parks, riverfront, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Natural Bridge State Park
- • Red River Gorge
When to visit SladeIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 11.5 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 11.3 inches