Family Friendly Hotels in Santiago de Compostela
Search for Family-friendly hotels in Santiago de Compostela
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- University of Santiago de Compostela
- Obradoiro Square
- San Martino Pinario Monastery
- Congress and Exposition Center of Galicia
- El Corte Ingles Shopping Center
- Santiago de Compostela Tourism Office
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral Museum
- Alameda Park
- Santo Domingo de Bonaval Park
- San Lazaro Stadium
- Multiusos Fontes do Sar
- Area Central Shopping Center
- Museum of the Galician People
- Museum of Pilgrimages of Santiago
- Pazo de Fonseca
- Fundacion Eugenio Granell
- Library and Archive of Galicia
- Mercado de Abastos de Santiago
- Square of the Immaculate
Family friendly travelling in Santiago de Compostela
Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- A Casa da Torre Branca
- Pensión Badalada
- Hotel Praza Quintana
- Hotel Santa Clara
- Hotel Spa Relais & Chateaux A Quinta da Auga
By booking a family friendly hotel in Santiago de Compostela, you’ll often times receive a bigger room with more sleeping arrangements to accommodate the size of your family. For bigger families, you may want to look for hotels that offer two-room suites that include sleeper sofas or rollaway beds. Having a hotel room with enough wiggle room for your family is key to having a stress-free vacation.
Family friendly hotels in Santiago de Compostela also tend to be equipped with amenities your kiddos will love like pools or recreational centers. Some kid friendly hotels even have indoor waterparks! The biggest perk you (and your wallet) will love is that most family friendly hotels let kids under 18 stay for free. You may also want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast to save you the expense of dining out.
Save up to 50% off a family-friendly hotel room in Santiago de Compostela when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Hotels.com Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Santiago de Compostela travel guides
Containing a rocky coastline preserved by secluded coves, flowing estuaries and sheltered fishing po...
From small self-catered cottages to family poolside villas, swanky hotels to luxury spa resorts, Gal...
The birthplace of now international super-brand, Zara, Galicia has some serious buying power in term...