Hotels With Pools in Santiago de Compostela
If a hotel with a pool is a must-have for your trip to the culturally rich city of Santiago de Compostela, we've got you covered. Hotels.com can help you find a good place to stay so you'll be able to focus on the historical sites in Santiago de Compostela. Are you interested in checking out the attractions around town before heading back to your hotel to swim or lounge? Trade your swimsuit for comfy clothes and explore Santiago de Compostela, from Franco Street to Galicia Plaza.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels With Pools in Santiago de Compostela?
Our travelers picked these Santiago de Compostela hotels with pools as their favorites:
- Outdoor pool • Pool loungers • Terrace • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
- Seasonal outdoor pool • Poolside bar • Pool loungers • Terrace • Restaurant
Oca Puerta del Camino HotelUpscale hotel in San Lazaro with bar
Exe Peregrino4-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center, near Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Santiago de Compostela?
Here are some things to do and see in Santiago de Compostela when you venture away from your pool hotel:
- Galicia Plaza
- Alameda Park
- Santo Domingo de Bonaval Park
- Galician Center of Contemporary Art
- Galería de Arte Contemporáneo José Lorenzo
- Sacred Art Museum
- Franco Street
- Plaza de la Quintana
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks