Hotels in Trou aux Biches

Photo by Kelsie Swenson

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trou aux Biches?

Top landmarks in Trou aux Biches

Find out more about Trou aux Biches

Trou aux Biches is a walkable city where you can spend time at the beach. Why not take time to see places like Trou aux Biches Beach and Maheswarnath Mandir? You won't want to miss sights in the surrounding area like Mont Choisy Le Golf and Mont Choisy Beach.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers recommend in Trou aux Biches?
Le Cardinal Exclusive Resort, Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa and La Tonnelle are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Trou aux Biches?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Le Cerisier Beach Apartments by Lov, Belle Dreams-Residence Indira and Easy Stay Residence. There are 8 options you may want to check out on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Trou aux Biches?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Trou aux Biches, most hotels offer refundable* bookable rates. You can find these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Which Trou aux Biches hotels do travelers like for their central location?
Travelers like Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa for its great location.
Where should I consider staying in Trou aux Biches if I'm looking for a cheap accommodation?
Élysée Résidence is an accommodation you might want to consider that’ll save you money.
Where can I stay in Trou aux Biches if I want a vacation home instead of a traditional hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 29 vacation homes. You can also book one of 128 apartments or 52 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Trou aux Biches with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Le Cerisier Beach Apartments by Lov, 3 Bedroom House in Trou aux Biches and La Résidence de Trou Aux Biches. You can also check out 18 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Trou aux Biches for a getaway with my partner?
Le Sakoa is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
Where should I stay in Trou aux Biches if I want a luxurious hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa.
What will the weather in Trou aux Biches be like during my trip?
Trou aux Biches is a great place to visit to enjoy the sunshine any time of year with an average temp of 71°F.
Why should I book my Trou aux Biches hotel through Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trou aux Biches travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring